Invitation: Join a Wildflower and Herb Walk in Ramat Beit Shemesh
Women's Wildflower and Herb Walk
Ramat Beit Shemesh A, Sunday, March 26, 2017, 10-11:30am
Spring is here and the hills are alive. Let's enjoy them together.
This guided 90-min walk will delight all your 5 senses:
- See gorgeous wildflowers in bloom, including poppies, cyclamens, irises, judas blossoms
- Smell succulant wild herbs, including sage, oregano, zaatar and garlic
- Taste tea made from fresh wild herbs, including chamomile, clover and lavender
- Touch the stones of ancient el
- Relax and listen to the peaceful sounds of Hashem's Creation
Led by Naomi Elbinger, Director Leshomra's English Dept.
Where: Meet at the Nachal Arugot park, behind the Ramat Beit Shemesh A shopping center
When: Sunday, March 26, 2017, 10-11:30am
Who: Women of ages and backgrounds are invited - so take a break from work and Pesach cleaning - because the time to enjoy springtime is NOW!
What: Wear sturdy walking shoes and try bring a thermos of hot water
Requested donation: NIS 30. All proceeds go to Leshomra, the non-profit that's bring green education to Charedi schools and communities across Israel (including in Beit Shemesh). Learn more about Leshomra
For questions, contact us
Or call Naomi - 0527619206
Interested in joining? Please fill out this form.
Please reply even if you're unsure you'll be participating. It helps us to plan accordingly.
Leave a Comment